This is an exciting opportunity with a boutique strategy & operations consultancy based in southern Germany, who are in the market for talented senior consultants and managers.
With over 20 years of industry experience, the firm was founded and is led by ex-top 4 consulting partners who have fantastic experience in operations consulting. They offer unmatched mentorship across their leading industries in Automotive, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Mobile Networks.
• Minimum of 2 years in management consulting – preferably with experience in supply chain, operations or procurement
• Strong analytical background - Engineering, Maths, Physics etc.
• Ability to travel to client sites roughly 30-40% of the time.
• Fluent/native German speaking skills – essential.
Why join them:
• Working hours are on average maximum 50 hours, which is great for consulting
• Fantastic Glassdoor rating, proving great employee experience
• Career progression is very competitive, they will promote people based on merit and not how long you stay at the company - much quicker than the top 4!
• Competitive salary and compensation