SALARY Competitive + Bonus
DATE POSTED 04 Apr 2023
We are supporting a European private equity group who are seeking exceptional candidates to work in their international operations team, specifically in their procurement practice, supporting growth of it’s portfolio companies. They’re a fast growing business with over 250 across Europe and operate on a global scale.
In particular they’re doing well as they are one of the few PE groups which can identify and successfully execute large carve out opportunities in international corporations and then turnaround the companies operationally. They also often win bids over other firms as the existing ownership can see their strong track record of improving companies and creating value rather than finance re-engineering to make the company ‘look good’.
The operations team work post deal and enter the business to focus on the procurement, sourcing, vendor due diligence amongst other things and are looking for Managers and Senior Managers to join the team.
What are they looking for?
• Excellent academics with strong analytical skills
• Proven negotiation experience
• Ability to lead teams through critical transformations
• Passion for building up companies for future success
Why work for them?
• Deep operational expertise with a proven track record
• One of a kind projects across sectors with valuations up to £1B
• Progression is based on merit not bureaucracy
• Exciting travel opportunities
• High calibre team