Our client who we are recruiting for is building a new data capability due to client demand and looking for those excited by a greenfield, who value lots of exposure and opportunity to really shape the team. You will be working closely and reporting to their new Head of Data who has an exemplary track record in data and analytics.
Job Role Requirements
They focus on 5 areas and looking for consultants with strong experience in at least one as well as strong consulting skills:
- Data Architecture
- Data engineering
- Data Science
- Data strategy
Key current sectors include legal services, retail, travel, aviation, public sector, FS and infrastructure (travel) although they are growing into other industry sectors and are keen to explore new areas. As a business they are over 50 people and looking to grow their data team to 7 by the end of the year and double this every year!
What our client can offer:
- Really great, friendly people!
- Opportunity to help grow and shape a business and capability– “own the growth”
- No politics / red-tape
- Exciting growth - hence lots of opportunity for very quick progression and personal growth
- Don’t get pigeonholed into just one type of work – good variety
- Smaller organisation meaning more responsibility and exposure to clients at all levels
Apply for the role below or send us your CV if you’d like to hear more!
Make sure to take a look at our wide range of informative blogs, such as How to Write a Good CV, Tips For Online Video Interviews For Management Consultants and Management Consulting CVs Examples and Advice for great tips from leading industry experts.