Our client is a leading mid-market private equity firm and focuses on identifying and managing investments in companies supplying essential goods and services. With a strong record of success in delivering attractive returns by transforming the size and scale of its portfolio companies through a combination of organic and acquisition led growth.
Job Description of Consultant
- Analysis of potential investment opportunities including financial modelling, drafting investment committee papers and performing due diligence
- Involvement in all aspects of transaction structuring and execution
- Active participation in portfolio company management
- Preparation for and execution of portfolio company exits
- Unparalleled exposure to all aspects of private equity investing
- Good Salary with bonus between 50-100% [the lower end of the more junior candidates and higher of those with more experience]
- Carry will be a part of the package following a probationary period
- High quality degree from a leading university
- Ability to perform and deliver under pressure and tight timelines
- 2.5 - 6 years of post-graduate experience, ideally gained at a private equity firm, leading investment bank or consulting firm
- Solid analytical, numeric and valuation skills
- Strong Excel financial modelling skills
- Exposure to debt financing would be a bonus
- Strong writing skills (in English)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in at least one other European language is a plus
- Preferably an EU national or UK work visa holder
- Businesses invested in continental Europe, Scandinavia, the United Kingdom and Ireland and North America.
- A firm of 10 investment professionals and has just completed raising its 4th fund of €1bn having reached its hard cap.
- An exciting opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing organisation.
- Headquartered in London