Our client is a fast-growing, no-nonsense consultancy organization with a passion for improving business processes and digitisation. They do a lot of work in the RPA space and help companies develop apps.
Job Description of Consultant
Manage and supervise Business & Technology consultants on projects and in their personal development.
- Design, implement and optimise (customer) processes in technical solutions.
- Deliver and design reports for the delivered services.
- Create insight in performance of processes and departments.
- Perform change management together with the client teams.
- Build and maintain a relevant network with current and new customers.
- A university degree in areas such as: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Business.
- Our client is hiring at all grades, you should have consulting experience to join at the middle and upper levels
- Able to quickly understand the processes and systems of a client organisation.
- A track record of building client relations, and analytical and IT delivery.
- Experience and a network in a sector in which our client operates (energy, utilities) is an advantage.
- Ambitious growth plans – looking to double in size in 2019
- Be responsible for you future – help to shape and grow a proven business
- Vibrant and entrepreneurial colleagues
- Flexible working arrangements – working from home – they do not have an office currently
- Energetic, welcoming and friendly environment – regular company-wide meetings and holidays, e.g. annual ski trip
- Rapid advancement is possible – they offer promotions based on acquisition of skill sets, not defined timelines or quotas