Our client is an award-winning Management Consulting firm that specialises in Strategic Sourcing and Procurement, they are 500 people with offices in New York, Chicago, London, Dusseldorf, and Copenhagen. They were founded and are led by partners from the strategy consulting firm, A.T. Kearney. They have really cool offices and a buzzy atmosphere, people really seem to love working there!
Additional Client Information
They are an operational strategy consultancy specialising in sourcing, procurement, supply chain and vendor due diligence, etc. – they are world class in this field!
Job Role Requirements
- Analytical and good with numbers
- Either experience in this space, or who have an interest in learning a new skill-set.
- You don't have to have Procurement expertise unless you are a Manager and above - you can just have consulting experience with an analytical brain!
What our client can offer:
- Incredible culture, the people really stand out as being amazingly friendly and fun to work with!
- Opportunity to travel the world and work with many different cultures - 40 nationalities work together on projects across Europe, the Americas, and Asia
- Prestigious clients - 70% are Private Equity companies
- Rapid career advancement and very competitive salaries – 2 promotion points per year, many people are promoted up a level every year.
- You can gain a specialism in an area of consulting which is in high-demand and growing fast, thus making you more valuable as a consultant. They solve incredibly interesting operational business problems across multiple categories.
- They have grown really quickly and continue to grow at a rapid rate.
- They are currently hiring at all levels but are particularly interested in language speakers - e.g. French, German, Danish, Swedish, etc
Apply for the role below or get in touch if you’d like to hear more!