Our client who we are recruiting for is a 40 person strong boutique strategy consultancy with an office in New York office and work with Fortune 500 and global clients primarily within the Financial Services Sector.
Additional Client Information
They create and execute strategies to help the world’s top financial institutions adapt to pivotal market disruptions across evolving customer journeys, digital technologies, fintech competition and emerging market opportunities. What makes them different is their use of advanced analytics to guide their strategic recommendations.
Key areas of work
- M&A – due diligence and opportunity assessment
- Efficiency & Monetization
- Supply Chain Management
- Technology Transformation
- Digital Customer Experience & Engagement
What our client can offer
- Exceptional compensation package
- There are key accounts ready to be managed and grown – Fortune 500 companies!
- Travel to domestic and international locations ranging from Miami to Shanghai and London (20% – 40% travel)
- Get exposure to diverse projects across the value chain of the financial services industry
- Experience an equilibrium between traditional consulting firms and dynamic start-ups
- A strong sense of community in their New York Office
Apply for the role below or get in touch if you’d like to hear more!