Our client who we are recruiting for is a pricing & monetisation consultancy focusing on SaaS/tech/start-up companies. A new and exciting opportunity has emerged to work in a start-up led by an ex McKinsey Associate Partner.
What our client is looking for
After rapid first-year growth in the B2B space, they are now looking for a skilled, creative and enthusiastic leader with pricing and commercial strategy experience to build their B2C practice.
Benefits our client can offer
• Competitive salary and bonus, with options available when you make partner.
• Fast-track to Partner level within 2 years for good performers
• General remote working model, but “Purposeful” travel (key meetings etc.) may resume post-COVID
• Opportunity for rapid skill development – quality-focused former MBB leadership consistently in “top 25%” people leaders, with deep expertise in tech pricing strategy
Job Role Requirements
- 8+ years pricing experience at a top management consulting firm in the B2C space
- Experience working within tech and software industry
- An entrepreneurial mindset and strong business development skills
- Strong network in the PE/VC space
- Excited by the prospect of:
- Working for a start-up and helping to build a firm
- Serving smaller, growing companies
- Embodiment of key values of Creativity, Integrity, Quality, Empathy and Respect
Apply for the role below or send us your resume if you’d like to hear more!
Make sure to take a look at our wide range of informative blogs, such as How to Write a Good Resume, Online Video Tips For Management Consultants, Tips For Online Video Interviews For Management Consultants and How To Write A Management Consultant Cover Letter for great tips from leading industry experts.