Our client who we are recruiting for is a strategic focused boutique with offices in New York, San Francisco and Boston, who also undertake transformation and operations work- this particular role is for process improvement, operating model and organisational design. They work in a variety of sectors and have ambitious growth plans. Very close family culture and great work/ life balance, some of the nicest people we work with.
• 3-5 years experience with Operating Model projects.
• Enthusiastic, team player personality.
• Effective communicator
• Work closely with Senior leaders of the business.
• Friendly, family-feel, culture. Really get to know your colleagues.
• Great work-life balance.
• Promotion when you’re ready. Not at a set time of the year.
• Clear route to Partner.
• Competitive salary/bonus.
Apply for the role below or send us your resume if you’d like to hear more!
Make sure to take a look at our wide range of informative blogs, such as How to Write a Good Resume, Online Video Tips For Management Consultants, Tips For Online Video Interviews For Management Consultants and How To Write A Management Consultant Cover Letter for great tips from leading industry experts.