Our client, who we are recruiting for, is a strategic operations consultancy who have offices in New York, San Francisco and Boston, and undertake transformation and operations work, as well.
This particular strategic operations consultancy role is for process improvement, operating model and organisational design.
They work in a variety of sectors and have ambitious growth plans. They have a very close family culture and great work/ life balance, they’re some of the nicest people we work with.
• 3-5 years experience with Operating Model projects.
• Enthusiastic, team player personality.
• Effective communicator
• Work closely with Senior leaders of the business.
• Friendly, family-feel, culture. Really get to know your colleagues.
• Great work-life balance.
• Promotion when you’re ready. Not at a set time of the year.
• Clear route to Partner.
• Competitive salary/bonus.
Apply for the strategic operations consultancy role below, or send us your resume if you’d like to hear more!
Make sure to take a look at our wide range of informative blogs, such as How to Write a Good Resume, Online Video Tips For Management Consultants, Tips For Online Video Interviews For Management Consultants and How To Write A Management Consultant Cover Letter for great tips from leading industry experts.