My client who I am recruiting for is a bespoke digital health firm based in the US, who have developed a unique platform allowing patients to gain access to their doctors & medicines more efficiently, whilst Pharma and Biotech's in turn save millions on new R&D and Marketing. This disruptive technology is currently being used by 60% of the top 20 Pharma companies including Pfizer and GSK and will be looking to make this 100% by the end of 2025.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- This firm is in need of an Associate (2+ years) who will be dedicated and hands-on with the growth of this exciting organisation. The main responsibilities include
- Driving research and internal projects to find out trends and market opportunities for this technology to be used in
- Work closely with Manager and VP in leading meetings and presentations
- Develop and mentor junior/new team members
- Develop new unique sales strategies on how to get this platform in front of key stakeholders across the US
Job Role Requirements
- Over 1 years’ consulting experience within the life science sector
- Project experience: Product launch, go-to-market, commercial strategy, market access (for digital health ideally)
- Degree in a life science related subject
- Remote in the US with a full VISA
Apply for the role below or get in touch if you’d like to hear more!