This opportunity is for an M&A consultant for a boutique strategy consultancy based in Boston. They work across a wide variety of projects across the pharma and med-tech space. This role is in the transactions team rather than commercial strategy.
Job Role Requirements
Some experience in financial or valuation modelling is essential, as is a strong knowledge of the pharma/life-sciences industry. A degree in bioengineering, biotechnology or similar is a big plus.
What our client can offer
- This client has a lovely culture, they are non-corporate and down to earth and really value work/life balance. They also promote on merit rather than time served; they want people hungry to progress within the business.
- Why join?
- Flatter structure, less hierarchical, significant interaction with senior team and clients
- Low travel, mostly office work
- They do a lot of work with VC backed businesses and advise on M&A
- Promotions twice a year
- Great culture, regular social events and dinners
Apply for the role below or send us your resume if you’d like to hear more!
Make sure to take a look at our wide range of informative blogs, such as How to Write a Good Resume, Online Video Tips For Management Consultants, Tips For Online Video Interviews For Management Consultants and How To Write A Management Consultant Cover Letter for great tips from leading industry experts.