My client is mainly looking for talented Cs, SCs and Managers who are hungry to progress quickly and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment. Relatively low travel and a genuinely enjoyable working environment. They like candidates to have a good spread of functional skills and be sector agnostic (“T-shaped” consultants).
They focus on 3 main functional areas:
- Operational Transformation (target operating model design, multi-sourcing strategy, post M&A integration, process/service redesign etc.)
- Digital Transformation (Internally facing and customer facing technology enabled change and transformation)
- Customer experience transformation (Customer Touch Point mapping, CX redesign, Integrated Customer Engagement throughout end to end experience)
Key current sectors include legal services, retail, travel, aviation, public sector, FS and infrastructure (travel) although they are growing into other industry sectors and are keen to explore new areas. They have been going for 9 years and have already grown to 50 consultants and want to grow to 300 in the next 5 year, amazing growth!
- Opportunity to help grow and shape a business
- No politics / red-tape
- Exciting growth – hence lots of opportunity for very quick progression and personal growth
- Don’t get pigeon holed into just one type of work – good variety
- Smaller organisation meaning more responsibility and exposure to clients at all levels
- They cover the 3 main points of job satisfaction – your head (interesting work), your heart (good culture, respect, adding real value to clients) and your wallet (well paid)
Please get in touch to find out more. Thanks.