My client is a boutique consulting firm based in the Boston and New York area that provides premier strategic consulting services to life science companies and investors.
Summary of client:
- My client was established with the vision of becoming the premier boutique strategy consulting firm to the life science and pharma sector.
- They provide world-class strategic decision-making support across a wide diversity of business issues. Their goal is to inform actionable recommendations that allow companies to achieve their business objectives.
- As a premier Life-sciences consulting firm they serve clients in the biopharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostic spaces.
- They support an international client base in the U.S., Europe, and Japan and address global issues spanning established and emerging markets.
Why work there?
- Very little travel and mainly office work.
- High calibre teams, they hire only individuals with exceptional problem-solving and communication skills, as well as a passion for and relevant training in the life sciences.
- Deep expertise, their teams possess a mix of business, technical, and medical backgrounds that enables us to work seamlessly across the key functions of our life science clients.
- They have a global presence, they support an international client base in the U.S., Europe, and Japan and address global issues spanning established and emerging markets.
- They have customised strategic approaches, their clients come to them in order to address unique needs, and we believe that unique needs require tailored solutions. As such, we develop a customized approach for every one of our projects.
- Doing pure strategy work.
- They are committed to training, professional development, and providing meaningful value for our clients. This is why they were ranked 11th in Vault.com’s Consulting Fifty.
- Rapid advancement is possible; they offer promotions based on acquisition of skill sets, not defined timelines or quotas.
- You will encounter an entrepreneurial environment, interact with a dynamic group of colleagues, present to clients in critical business situations, and develop a deep understanding of the life sciences and biopharmaceutical industry.
- You will be mentored directly by partners and managers.
- They are highly professional and focused, yet also friendly and down to earth: we work hard but celebrate our successes together as a company.
Please get in touch for more information