Our client is a fast-growing, no-nonsense consultancy organization with a passion for operational improvement.
They were established by 5 former Accenture employees 11 years ago in Amsterdam and have grown from 5 to 200 people in the past 11 years. They opened up in London last year and are looking to grow!!
They have a strong focus within the Utilities and Digital spaces although they are expanding into other industry sectors. They employ individuals who are passionate about the intersection between business and technology, entrepreneurial and fun!!
Ideal candidate will have:
· You will have excellent academics- ideally a STEM subject degree
· Passion for technology and how it impacts processes and people
· Able to work in an ambiguous environment
· If over 2 years’ experience you must come from a consulting background
· Interested in Energy & Utilities
· Energetic and daring!
It is essential to prepare sufficiently prior to an interview, this maximises your chances of securing your dream job. The following are some key points, but obviously it's all dependant on the company and role you are applying to.Read more